I have the BEST Scottish friends! Check out all of this fabulousness they got me for an early bday present – quite “crackin'” (as they might say here):
From the top right, clockwise:
- A thistle – the national Scottish flower. A beautiful purple.
- A satchel of lavender – (how did they know I love lavender?? Mmmm…..divine!!)
- A mini-bottle of “Drambuie” – Prince Charles Edward Stuart’s liqueur. It’s a blend of aged scotch whiskey, spices and heather honey!! (They say it’s quite sweet and you just mix it with ice…can’t wait to try it!)
- Handmade Single Highland Malt Whisky Fudge – from Scotland’s Smallest (or can you say “wee”-est??) Distillery, established in 1825. These little fudge bits are DELICIOUS!!
- A lovely wool scarf made by James Pringles Weavers. Lovely colors and would keep me snug and warm!
- Bluebell Soap: from the Scottish Fine Soaps Company. It smells HEAVENLY!! Going to use it now (jumping in the shower after this afternoon’s run).
Gary and Jill – you really are the best!! So lucky to know fabulous people like you! #brilliant