I’m just someone who’s always learning. I love tea. Care about the community in which I live as well as our national and global community. Love vino. I’m an explorer by nature and a lover of life. I adore places with beautiful architecture and outstanding ambiance. I believe in the audacity of humanity. Also taking a stab at this entrepreneur thing (theadsagency.co). This blog is just for my personal non-marketing/branding related thoughts. Enjoy and feel free to weigh-in!
LATEST FAVORITE QUOTES:
Simplicity is the ultimate form of sophistication – Leonardo da Vinci
Your playing small does not serve the world. – Marianne Williamson
“OH-EIGHT” THINGS ABOUT ME:
- Observant: I quickly see what’s most needed, what would make the biggest impact with the resources at hand.
- Expeditious: Once I’ve got a vision in hand, I’m on the move to get us there.
- Explorer: I adore beautiful places – the unique, the artfully simple yet elegant. Just spent a year in the UK and absolutely LOVED it. Would do it again in a heartbeat.
- Connector: I like to connect and be connected – particularly with people who care about making a difference and are genuinely passionate about what they do.
- Adventurous: not afraid to pick up and move for the right opportunity (you do, in fact, only live once).
- All in this together: I’m a believer in the power and edification of the community – wherever you happen to live.
- Attitude matters (big time). The way you carry yourself matters just as much.
- Novice runner. Novice cook. Love beautiful things and people. #1908
Andrea D. Smith
Lover of Life